Behavioral Health Case Manager (South Miami & Compass )
Fellowship House is actively seeking both entry level and experienced Bachelor’s clinicians to join our multifaceted treatment team as a Targeted Case Manager. Targeted Case Management is a rewarding position where you will have the opportunity to help individuals diagnosed with mental illness through advocacy, linkage to community resources, supportive problem solving and so much more! Do you have what it takes to guide, mentor and facilitate positive change to someone’s life? Is helping others your passion? Check out some of the responsibilities below for this unique and rewarding opportunity.
- Aide in the restoration and/or enhancement of our membership’s skills and abilities for optimal independence in the community.
- Participate in the development of comprehensive service plan that depict the memberships needs, progress and goals.
- Assist members with obtaining needed psychiatric and medical care.
- Work with members to obtain safe and secure housing opportunities.
- Link members with Social Security Disability and other benefits
Fellowship House is also a Certified Behavioral Health Case Management education provider. We will assist you with obtaining your Certified Behavioral Heath Case Management (CBHCM) credential through the Florida Certification Board.
Apply to join our rewarding team today!
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or related human services field.
- Must obtain your Behavioral Health Case Manager Provisional or Full Certification within 90 days of hire. If Provisional Certification is received, Full Certification must be obtained before Provisional License expires.
- Must maintain the Certification active and valid.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License, proof of automobile insurance and availability of automobile.
Linking members diagnosed with severe mental illness to needed services, resources, and opportunities, as well as, arranging, monitoring, evaluating and advocating for multiple services to meet the member’s specific complex needs
A Level 2 Background Check & Drug Test is Required upon employment. Fellowship House is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
Fellowship House is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, martial status, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We assume that your opportunity for employment with Fellowship House depends solely on your qualifications.
Job Status: Full Time