Behavioral Health Case Management Department Manager
Fellowship House is looking for a Department Manager to lead our Case Management Team!
Do you have a Masters Degree in a human services field and 2 years of Mental Health Case Management experience? Do you have experience supervising others? Are you interested in transitioning to Management? This is a fast paced, autonomous position with tremendous opportunities to learn about internal operations of a healthcare facility. You will get experience in contract management, supervision, employee training, accreditation, documentation review and compliance. Our Case Management Department Manager also assists with direct service coverage and complicated case consultation allowing for continuation and development of direct service skills.
Existing Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager Supervisor credential from the Florida Certification Board a plus!
Skills / Requirements
Masters Degree with a major in a Human Service Field and two years of full time or equivalent professional experience of service with the targeted population, or a BA with a minimum of four (4) years related experience serving the target population and Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager Supervisor (CBHCMS) credential through the Florida Certification Board (FCB). Must have supervisory, assessment & evaluation experience and work experience in psychiatric and/or rehabilitation settings. Computer literate and knowledge of software necessary. Valid Florida driver’s license, availability of automobile, and proof of insurance required.
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and supervision of the Case Management Department at Fellowship House.
- Oversee the Certified Behavioral Health Case Management (CBHCM) credentialing process for all Targeted Case Managers.
- Ensure the monthly documented provision of the required Medicaid billable TCM service activities by the Case Management Department as established on an annual basis.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date Case Management SOPs and Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure all documentation is prepared and maintained in compliance with contracting and regulatory agencies as dictated by Fellowship House policy and procedures and Fellowship House standard operating procedure via staff instruction, staff supervision and supervisory auditing of documentation.
- Be responsible for employee scheduling, job performance and periodic rating of employee effectiveness of those supervised.
- Responsible for case management training program in compliance with FCB standards.
- Assume other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
A Level 2 Background Check & Drug Test is Required upon employment. Fellowship House is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
Fellowship House is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, age, martial status, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We assume that your opportunity for employment with Fellowship House depends solely on your qualifications.
Job Status: Full Time