- Provide assistance and secretarial services to the President and CEO.
- Arrange meetings, take minutes at meetings, set agendas and ensure any other items needed for the President and CEO are done.
- Ensure that agency policies and procedures are reviewed annually and processed in an orderly and timely manner.
- Maintain the agency agreements/contracts binder.
- Must maintain a professional image/work practices including but not limited to ensuring confidentiality of sensitive matters discussed by ESC.
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge of Office Procedures and equipment. Ability to comprehend assignments given and accomplish creative follow through. Excellent computer, organization and communication skills, ability to manage time well, and be flexible. Valid drivers license, proof of insurance and availability of automobile needed.
Level 2 Background Check & Drug Test is Required upon employment.
Job Status: Full Time